Integrated Management System Policy
- To ensure continuity of customer satisfaction by correctly detecting needs and expectations of interested parties.
- To ensure the international competitiveness of the efficiency in all our processes with our continous improvement perspective
- Comply with all relevant legislation and contracts.
- Provide standards-compliant, sustainable and secure products and solutions
- Aiming to achieve the highest performance in our processes by considering relevant risks and assuring that the risks are managed correctly.
- To instill quality and information security awareness in all our processes with a human-oriented approach to the corporate culture
- Provide privacy, integrity and accebility of information systems
- By looking out for personnel satisfaction, give them authorization, increase their awareness and support their continuous development
As Rovenma, we are a R&D and production firm develops computer and information technologies. With our honest and confidential structure, we provide qaulity, innovative and value-added solutions. We assure the performance, reliability and price-quality parity of our products, which we produce and design after R&D activities.
As our experienced team is the most valuable asset, we look out for personnel satisfaction. With a strong team spirit, we manage processes efficiently.
Quality Management Systems
As Rovenma, we meet
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System,
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System,
- ISO 10002:2018 Customer Satisfaction Quality Management System,
- ISO/IEC 12207 Software Life Cycle Processes,
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
requirements. We provide necessary infrastructure resources to apply the Quality Management System principles at every stage of our business processes. We manage these systems with active participation of executives and personnel. We are committed to ensuring that national, international legislation and other relevant requirements affecting our products and services. Within this scope, we manage
- EAL 4+ level CC (Common Criteria) certification requirements.